In their fifth episode, the E.T. crew risk bowels, brain cells and ear drums to review Billboard's "Hot" Top Ten.
Other topics of discussion include:
- The music business is badly overdue for an enema! Will it ever happen again and, if so, should we even bother to use lube this time?
- What do Mariah Carey, Fall Out Boy, Katy Perry and Paul Anka all have in common?
- What band would you like to see elevated into the zeitgeist of pop culture, but not so much that they get all conceited and douchey?
- What auditory transgressions make you want to Hulk-rage on a song?
- If you could reboot radio and the charts from scratch, how would you do it?
- What prerequisites must a tune possess in order to avoid triggering your gag reflex?
And here's some info on Acres and Acres.